Bihar TET 2018 Registration process related details like important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit and other details are provided in the notification. For checking Bihar TET Registration 2018 details read the article carefully. Thousand of candidates are too interested in a teaching job. They want to give their best to their state so that students in school will get a valuable and quality education.
Bihar TET Registration 2018
Bihar School of Education Board (BSEB) conducts this exam every year so that interested candidate may take participate in the recruitment process. Higher officials of BSEB have posted a notification for vacant seats of teacher In Bihar state.
Interested candidates must apply for this TET 2018 exam. Candidates have downloaded this notification in their system so that they may check any exam related information whenever required for Bihar TET Registration 2018.
Bihar TET Application Form 2018
BTET application form Notification has information about BTET syllabus, selection procedure, exam date and time, venue of exam in each district, number of vacant seats for each post, name of each post, application form filling procedure and closing date, fee submission starting and the last date, admit card issue date, BTET Result 2018 declaration date, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, fees for each category candidate, scanned documents uploading instructions and many beneficial guidelines.
All aspiring candidates must follow all guidelines while applying for TET 2018 exam so that no mistake will be done by them. Check the more update related Bihar TET registration 2018 process from this article. But, state govt. only wants deserving and talented candidates as a teacher in their govt. school. So, Bihar state govt. has an exam for checking candidates’ ability which is known as Teacher Eligibility Test (TEST).
Bihar TET 2018 Registration Application Process
Some basic and necessary information are also given in this article, so that candidate may follow it.
- Exam name: Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test
- Exam level: State Level
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants must have address proof for Bihar state.
Interested candidates must have bachelor degree with 45 % minimum marks from any recognized university. They must also have B.Ed qualification with 50 % minimum marks as per the Bihar TET 2018 registration process notification.
Age limit: minimum age for applying Bihar TET is 21 years while maximum age is 35 years.
As soon as possible Bihar TET 2018 Registration process will start. Those candidates who are waiting to fill the form can check the complete Bihar TET 2018 application process details from this webpage. The registration process for Bihar TET 2018 exam is also given by us with their official site link so that candidate may apply immediately.
- For one paper either paper, I or paper II- candidate belonging from general category have to pay Rs. 300 /. Another category candidate will pay only Rs. 150/.
- For both papers: general category candidate will pay Rs. 400/ while another category candida pays spay only Rs. 200/.
Bihar TET Registration Process 2018
- Visit the official site whichiseducationbihar.gov.in.
- Collect all important details about Bihar TET Registration 2018.
- Click on”Apply for TET” link and you will redirect to a new window.
- Enter your full name, email address and mobile number in the form and press enter button.
- You will get an email with your password and registration number.
- Using that registration number and password, log in to your account.
- Enter all asked information in the form and upload scanned documents carefully.
- Click on submit button and you will get confirmation email very soon.
If a candidate thinks that he or she is eligible for this exam, they must apply for this exam. Now, start your preparation for this exam and get study material from the internet. Also check the official site daily for getting information about admit card.