Bihar TET Application form 2018 will be available to fill. Those candidates who want to apply for Bihar TET exam can check the Bihar TET application form 2018 from this article. The Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test exam is one of the common written examinations which are conducted in India.
Bihar TET Application Form 2018
All the interested and eligible candidates are asked to apply for the BETET exam on or before the last mentioned date. Check the complete details about Bihar TET Application Form 2018 by visiting our web page.
Bihar TET exam is conducted by the authority called Bihar Secondary Education Board of Bihar state. The main purpose of conducting Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test BETET is to find the study materials candidates for the teacher post in the Government schools.
Bihar TET Registration Form 2018
- Name of the Organisation: Bihar Secondary Education Board BSEB
- Name of the examination: Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test 2018
- Exam mode: Common Written Exam
- Official web portal: www.biharboard.ac.in
- Total number of vacancies: 18000
- Secondary teacher (High School level) – 11000 posts
- Higher Secondary (12th level) Teacher – 7000 posts
The Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted every year for the candidates those who have completed their graduation degree and diploma in the elementary education. This BETET exam is conducted for both the undergraduate and postgraduate candidates also. Those candidates who want to register for this exam can fill the Bihar TET 2018 application form online mode.
Bihar TET 2018 Online Application Form
The eligibility criteria for the Bihar TET 2018 exam are given below:
Educational Qualification: All the candidates those who are applying for Bihar 2018 TET exam must have completed their SSC certificate exam or its equivalent exam from a recognized institution with an aggregate of 45% of marks. If the candidate belongs to the SC or ST category then the candidate must have 40% of marks in the SSC exam.
Age limit: All the candidates those who are applying for the APTET exam must have the age limit of minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years of age as on first January of the examination year.
The application form for Bihar TET exam is issued in the month of January. The candidates can find the application form from the official web portal of Bihar TET 2018 exam. The applied candidates are able to pay the application fee in the month of January. The candidates can make a correction in the Bihar TET online application 2018 until the last date of January.
- For Paper I General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee and Rs.400 for both papers.
- For Paper I SC and ST and CI and PH aspirants have to pay Rs.150/- as application fee
- And for both papers, these category candidates have to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
How to Fill the Bihar TET 2018 Application form?
The candidates can download the BETET 2018 application form by using the following steps:
- Visit the official site of Bihar TET exam. The official site for Bihar TET exam is mentioned above
- Select “Bihar TET 2018 Application form ” from the homepage
- Next, choose “Apply Online” option from the menu.
- The application form opens on the screen.
- Fill in the Bihar TET 2018 online application form with the needed details.
- Click on the “Download as PDF” link to download the application form and submit it.
Candidates are advised to take a print out of the Bihar TET 2018 application form. This will be helpful for them in future. We are very happy to inform our thanks to you. We promise that we will keep updating this site for more details.